(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
ASUS Eee PC 1000H
ASUS Eee PC 1000H
just to inform you, installed eCS RC5 succesfull on it. Used Bootmanager so I could preserve the preinstalled Windows.
The installation was very hard and tricky for me, but finally almost everything, despite Webcam and LAN (could not test it - WLAN works) are fine.
- This 1000H came with 2,5'' 160GB Disk
- It has the same WLAN Hardware as the Medion Akoya, so this is
different to the 701 but , as I guess, the same as the 901)
fortunately one can us the pachted Akoya driver. Despite of scaning
hot spots this works really fine for me.
- I did the installation at all according to the method i used for the
Akoya mini BUT - the HDD was really strange partioned.
- At the end of the video I tell that the ASUS shut down it self, but,
this is not the full truth. The Medion does, but the ASUS has to be
switched off manually.
- I still got Trap0008 in conjunction with teh USB EHCI driver, unless
I do use the Betazone USB Stack and ACPI 3.11.
- This is not my ASUS; someone sent it to me to help him to install
eCS. I will return it on monday so I will not be able to tell more
information any longer. I will stay with my Akoya :-)
Information is sent by: Sigurd -- 2008-11-01 19:49:43
Test the program:
Virtual machine for eComStation? How to run eComStation inside virtual machine? (Read more..)
eCo Software was participating in the development of drivers:
- ACPI - OS kernel, resources management, power management
- Panorama VESA - universal video driver
- JFS - boot feature implemented
- Uniaud - initial support of HDAudio
- USB - restore of source code
Ideas for the developers:
DevCon: Is it easy to develop drivers for eComStation? Tutorials, templates of drivers and documentation
IBM OS/2 Warp